Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Milestone!

Stella has already accomplished a number of incredible feats during her short lifetime, i.e. growing a full head of hair before being born (seriously, who does that!?!)  But, she never ceases to amaze.  In between two blowouts this morning, Stella rolled over for the first time, from her back to her belly.  According to babycenter.com, this doesn't usually happen until a baby is 5 or 6 months old.  This latest accomplishment confirms my suspicion that Stella is somewhat of a baby prodigy.  I've been holding off on dressing her in this Harvard outfit because I didn't want to seem too pretentious, you know, like one of "those" moms.  But now that her genius is out in the open for everyone to see, I figure what the hell, right!?!  I mean, it would only be ostentatious of me to dress her like a prodigy if it wasn't true... but CLEARLY it is.  Anyway, I'm sorry to have to cut  this post short, but I've got to drive Stella to her SAT prep course (her legs are too short to reach the pedals).

No comments:

Post a Comment